Up coming events:
- Senior Fellowship: Tuesday August 2nd at 2:00. It will be a great time of games and fellowship.
- LBT will be on a missions trip to Guatemala August 8th through the 13th. Please be in prayer for them as they go to share the Gospel with the people there.
- The men will have their next breakfast August 20th at 8:30 A.M.
- We invite you to read the Bible with us
- Monday August 1st – Psalms 57-59 & Romans 4
- Tuesday August 2nd – Psalms 60-62 & Romans 5
- Wednesday August 3rd – Psalms 63-65 & Romans 6
- Thursday August 4th – Psalms 66, 67 & Romans 7
- Friday August 5th – Psalms 68, 69 & Romans 8:1-21
- Saturday August 6th – Psalms 70, 71 & Romans 8:22-39
- Sunday August 7th – Psalms 72, 73 & Romans 9:1-15
At Lubbock Baptist Temple, we strive to create a family atmosphere. When you’re here we want you to feel at home. In order to build that kind of community means being part of God’s family first, that is being united by grace through faith with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This relationship with God is what unites you with the family of God. The church, therefore, is a community, a group of people worshiping together in fellowship.
In the absence of real community, people have relied, instead on other means of building relationships, thus the popularity of social networking. While those are good for the short term, nothing beats real fellowship with real people, folks who you can get coffee with or who you can have over for dinner or who you can go out to lunch with. Who in other words, people you can count on. In short, a family. Here at Lubbock Baptist Temple we have such a community, a family, one who cares and loves each of its members and visitors.
So join us for any number of our ministries that reach out to children, teens, college students, singles, men and women, young and old. We care about music, Bible truth, sending the gospel around the world and reaching out to our neighbor, because we are a church family that cares for you and your family. Our family is your family at Lubbock Baptist Temple.
SUNDAY MORNING @ 9:45 AM FOR BIBLE STUDY
SUNDAY MORNING @ 10:30 AM FOR WORSHIP
SUNDAY EVENING @ 5:00 PM FOR WORSHIP
WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ 6:00 PM FOR DINNER (Be our Guest!)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ 7:00 PM FOR BIBLE STUDY, KID’S CLUB, AND
F.U.S.E. Student Miniseries (youth service)
*Safe Child-care provided for all services